Dining That's Rich In History
Constructed in 1810, this 12 room colonial with nine fireplaces is one of the oldest standing structures in the town of Londonderry. In its early years, it served as the original homestead of the prominent Dr. Watson. In the late 1800′s it was converted to a tavern and served as a stagecoach stop known then as Plummer’s Tavern. They welcomed guests traveling between Boston and Concord on Mammoth Road and between Nashua and Exeter on old Dunstable Road, now Route 102. Guests were greeted in the “Common Room” located in the northwest corner of the original house.