Not Logged In | Login | Register
My Cart:
Your cart is empty




Welcome to The Coach Stop Restaurant & Tavern!
Constructed in 1810, this 12 room colonial with nine fireplaces is one of the oldest standing structures in the town of Londonderry. In its early years, it served as the original homestead of the prominent Dr. Watson. In the late 1800′s it was converted to a tavern and served as a stagecoach stop known then as Plummer’s Tavern. They welcomed guests traveling between Boston and Concord on Mammoth Road and between Nashua and Exeter on old Dunstable Road, now Route 102. Guests were greeted in the “Common Room” located in the northwest corner of the original house. Marks on the wide pine flooring show signs of where the original bar was located. High to the right of the fireplace is a small square cupboard known as “The Parson’s Cupboard” where the most select liquors are said to have been stored. In 1990, the property was purchased by The McDonough Family and operated as The Homestead for twenty years. Today, The Steve McDonough Family and dedicated staff open their doors as “The Coach Stop Restaurant and Tavern”. Offering you a glimpse of the past while serving fine food and beverage. Enjoy our hand-cut steaks, “fresh daily” seafood along with homemade breads, soups, sauces and desserts.
We do Take Out on all of our menu items.
For larger orders, please check Out Our
PARTIES TO GO MENU !
Perfect for office or house Parties!

                                                         

                                                     Click Here to Check out our Winter Warmers Menu! 

Order Online!

---- Wings_58057537 (large)








logo facebook yelp trip advisor gift cards functions order online mailing list directions